WHAT IS CURCUMIN (TURMERIC)? HOW TO USE IT? WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Curcumin, also known as turmeric, is a member of the spice family. It is frequently used in Indian dishes. It is known for giving cumin a yellow colour.
What is Curcumin (turmeric)?
- Curcumin is a type of spice obtained from the underground, stem and roots of the plant.
- It has been used as a healing plant in India for many years.
- Curcumin is the name given to the yellow pigment of turmeric.
- It occurs in the flowers of the turmeric plant and is used in curry.
- Supports the protection of heart health.
- Heals inflammations in the body.
- It is good for joint pain.
- Minimises skin problems.
- It is good for prostate disease.
- Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Protects against Alzheimer's disease.
- Helps asthma treatment.
- Supports strengthening memory.
- Supports the development of children.
- It benefits the development of brain functions.
- Helps the treatment of bowel cancer.
- It is good for diseases occurring in the brain.
- Delays aging.
- It helps to strengthen the muscles.
- Helps cell regeneration.
- Supports lung cancer treatment.
Which diseases is curcumin good for?
- Curcumin is good for diseases such as cancer, flu, respiratory diseases, fatty liver, osteoporosis, asthma, lung cancer.
How to Use Curcumin?
Curcumin is a spice with a very intense flavour. Therefore, attention should be paid to the amount when using. You can add curcumin to meals, add it to yoghurt or add it to milk, water and use it.
What Does Curcumin Do?
Curcumin in turmeric is anti-inflammatory. Thanks to this feature, it accelerates the healing process of diseases and helps to treat chronic diseases. It protects the body against cancer, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular diseases.
How to Boil Curcumin?
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Add 1-2 spoons of curcumin.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Strain and wait 5 minutes.
- Then you can add lemon, milk and honey if you want.
Does Curcumin Slimming?
Curcumin in turmeric is very beneficial for health. Curcumin helps to lose weight. In addition, it helps to remove toxins in the body. It accelerates metabolism and facilitates fat burning.
Is Curcumin Good for Lung Cancer Disease?
Curcumin is in the phytotherapy option. When applied to patients with lung cancer, it contributes greatly to the treatment. Curcumin helps to suppress the development, vascularisation, growth, jumping and metastasis of lung cancers to surrounding tissue.
Is Curcumin Good for Bowel Cancer Disease?
Curcumin prevents the development of polyps in the intestines. And it has a protective effect against colon cancer.
Which Foods Contain Curcumin?
- Curcumin is found only in the turmeric plant.
- You can consume turmeric in powder or grain form.
- You can cut the grain turmeric and add it to drinking water or food.
- You can try powdered turmeric dishes, pasta, rice, yoghurt cure.
Curcumin Side Effects
- Excessive consumption may cause side effects.
- People with allergic reactions should not use it.
- Pregnant and lactating women should also not consume.